- Steve, The stand arrived today and I was able to assemble it over my lunch break. Thank you very much! I appreciate the detailed diagrams and instructions. Absolutely wonderful stand, I cannot wait to put it to use. -Client from KENTUCKY
- Hi Steve, I received the stand today! All I can say is Wow what a wonderful job. very, very nice and packed so excellent , it was a great experience dealing with you. Thank You so much, well worth it for me. -Client from OHIO
- Hi Steve, We just received our radio holders today. Thank you so much. My husband was very pleased with the workmanship. Do you make them yourself? If you do - "Nice Job". Thanks again, -Client from MINNESOTA
- Hi Steve, The chassis stand works great, I will pass the word on, Thanks.
- Dear Steve, I have been searching in vain for years for a chassis stand for my vintage wireless workshop here in the UK, and have just found out about yours!
- Hello Steve, Your chassis stands arrived this morning. I purchased one large stand and one small stand. I have them both assembled and the small stand already has a chassis mounted on it, ready for a cap job. I am very impressed with the workmanship and the documentation along with the labeled hardware bags made assembly a snap. You should be proud for putting out such a well-made, well-thought out, product in this era of disposable products.
When my Do-It-Yourself customers see these stands I’m sure I’ll be ordering a few more. -Client from MASSACHUSETTS
- Steve, I received them yesterday. Really impressed and the packaging is great. Thanks for the fine product, and if I run across anyone that needs some, I will pass your info along. -Client from NEBRASKA
- Steve Thank you, I cannot wait to use them. I have a ton of radios to rebuild, I am certain these stands will make that easier and more fun. -Client from ARKANSAS
- Steve, Finally got my new stand assembled and ready to use. Thank you again for delivering such a high quality and useful product! -Client from IN
- Hi Steve, The radio stand was delivered yesterday, safe and sound and I must say I was very impressed on how it was made. I will be brining it at our next club meeting this month for everyone to see it. Thanks -Client from ONTARIO CANADA